Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Behavioral Profiling: Your Online Behavior, Offline Identity & Live Online Presence
Date & Time
About the Event
You asked, we deliver. Introducing the brand new and practical intensive workshop on Behavioral profiling: aligning your online, offline and live online presence.
- Are you perceived the same online as offline?
- What are the specific points behind how your are being perceived online?
- Is your online profile / behavior similar to your offline presence? How about when in a live online meeting or workshop?
- What tools are there to boost your online visibility, or to change some behavioral traces?
- What is your content strategy to stand out online or during online meetings?
- How do you introduce yourself, how do you present (yourself) online?
- How can you influence the decision making process of your stakeholders, by adapting your behavior?
- What technical details do you need to consider, to be sure you showcase the most realistic, authentic and aligned version of yourself?
This training is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Behavioral Public Speaking & Live Communications Expert. Bogdan's background comes from neuro-marketing, (corporate) communications, social psychology and multifaceted program management. For 17 years he has worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show producer, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, Bogdan focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
- Sold OutRegular€75BTW included€75BTW included0€0