Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Intensive Workshop on Impactful Communications
Date & Time
About the Event
During the very practical 1-day intensive workshop, developed especially for taking your public speaking, presenting and presentations skills to the next level, we will focus on very practical exercises and techniques:
- 1-on-1 video recording & feedback coaching (on the spot);
- how to activate your audience and/or change their perspective and behavior through practical team exercises;
- how to effectively use your body language, or voice, in order to enhance your message;
- breaking down the nervous repetitions, uncomfortable ticks;
- working on story structures which will help you to be an impactful presenter;
- how to conquer your fear and how to use that nervousness and elevate your speech or presentation;
- impromptu speaking, with exercises meant to help you speak off the cuff in any given situation;
- interview type situational conversations, to prep you for specific team presentations or specific negotiations;
- facilitation interactive exercises to prep you for developing further your facilitation skills;
- improving your elevator pitch or short personal introduction, with feedback given on the spot.
Reinventing the Art of Presenting and Speaking in Public
You will learn it all through very practical exercises, in different formats focused on enhanced content retention, and through different presentation techniques, using experiential learning methodologies. In practice however, it will all be as easy as a-b-c.
This training is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Live Communication Strategist, Negotiations & Presentations Master Trainer. Bogdan's background comes from neuro-marketing, (corporate) communications, social psychology and multifaceted program management. For 17 years he has worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show caller, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
- Early December Announcement€100€1000€0
- Sold OutSponsored by Creative Point€150€1500€0
- Final Spot€200€2000€0
- Including One 1-on-1 Session€350€3500€0
- Including Two 1-on-1 Sessions€500€5000€0