Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Neuroscientific Pitching: Enhance Your Public Speaking
Date & Time
About the Event
The number one fear of humanity is that of public speaking. Our second fear is death… So, if someone tells you they would rather die - than give a presentation in front of an audience - statistically they are right.
Learn how to use neuroscience to go the extra mile when you pitch, present, or facilitate. No more nerves, no more sweaty palms, no longer forgetting your content.
During this practical training, we will focus on a variety of exercises and techniques:
- How to conquer and use your nerves to elevate your pitch or presentation
- Your elevator pitch and the direct effect to the brain of your audience
- How to activate your audience - change their perspective and behavior if needed
- How to effectively use your body language and voice
- The right use of text, contrast, colors, contexts, imagery and more
- How to effectively use emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters
- Using story structures that will help you be an impactful presenter
A 3.5 hour training, led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta.
- Sold OutEarly Bird€90BTW included€90BTW included0€0
- Sold OutRegular€100BTW included€100BTW included0€0