Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Personal Development Assessment
Date & Time
About the Event
The Personal Development Assessment (PDA) is a powerful, innovative and technological platform providing quantitative and qualitative data for the comprehensive development of people, talent and organisations. The PDA is a behavioural assessment that through a simple, precise and scientific methodology, allows us to assess a person’s natural behaviour and competencies and can be effective for both individual and team effectiveness and development, by analysing 3 core areas: behaviour traits, energy levels and emotional indicators.
The PDA has a 90% reliability rate, is scientifically verified, has ISO9001 certification, meets U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements and is internationally validated by American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP).
The PDA assessment will give you insights into your strengths and development areas as well as deeper insights into your self-awareness and competencies.
- This is not a test so you cannot pass or fail and there are no right or wrong answers.
- When taking the assessment, please ensure you are in a quiet place without distractions.
- Be spontaneous with your answers and select what resonates with you the most
- Select a minimum of 19 words for each section.
- The assessment should take approx. 10mins to complete.
Once you have completed your PDA, you will be sent your full report and will be invited to a 60min 1-to-1 feedback session with Paula Quinsee. If you have any questions or need assistance with completing your PDA, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Assessment and 1-to-1 Feedback€200BTW included€200BTW included0€0