Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Trust & Persuasion: how to make people fan of your data products and insights
Date & Time
About the Event
You’ve worked hard on a dashboard. Or a predictive model. Or you’ve performed a deep analysis, and now you have valuable insights.
But then, weeks later, you discover that people are not using what you’ve created. Your hard work dies in a dusty Inbox folder. Buried under hundreds of other priorities. Frustrating.
You think: “How can they not understand how important my input is?”
You are not alone. This is what many data professionals experience.
But there is a way to prevent this frustration.
And that’s what this workshop will do, through a combination of scientific insights and practical exercises.
What you will learn
· The single question to instantly gain buy-in from your stakeholders
· The newest neuroscientific insights, so you can persuade the business
· What mindset you need to make a big impact in your data work
· The formula of trust
· How to make people the biggest fan of your data products and insights
Who is this workshop for?
· You work in data, probably as a data scientist, or analyst
What can you expect
· An interactive workshop, packed with practical lessons you can apply in your job right away
You can find Gilbert Eijkelenboom wherever psychology and data meet. While Gilbert’s academic background is in Behavioral Science, he has built a career in Analytics consulting. Combining both worlds, Gilbert founded the company MindSpeaking: soft skills for data science & analytics.
He has 5 years of training experience and loves to help professionals make a bigger impact with their data skills. Next to giving trainings, Gilbert enjoys writing. Last year, he published the book "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers".
- Sold OutEarly Bird€189BTW included€189BTW included0€0
- Workshop Participation€199BTW included€199BTW included0€0