Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Unleash Your Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Facilitation Skills!
Date & Time
About the Event
During the workshop you will learn fundamental aspects of facilitating, (complex) stakeholder management, successful negotiations tactics and narratives behind the successful negotiations, how to manage team arguments, difficult questions or tough interviews, and how to elevate your presentation skills. Here are some of the topics discussed during the workshop:
- how to successfully facilitate conversations, tough discussions, or uncomfortable questions,
- cross-cultural differences when it comes to team meetings, or negotiations,
- how to facilitate conversations and boost the outcome of a meeting,
- how to manage your stakeholders, cross-functionally and cross-culturally,
- very practical exercises to elevate your negotiations skills,
- the importance of the human contexts when preparing for a team meeting, negotiation or presentation,
- working with your fear by understanding how cortisol, adrenaline or the neurotransmitters influence our behavior,
- how to create interaction with your audience, team or clients,
- how to deliver the most memorable presentation in the simplest way possible;
- how to communicate effectively during team arguments,
- how to use effectively the right visuals, your body language, or voice,
- and so much more!
You will learn it all through very practical exercises, in different formats focused on enhanced content retention, and by using experiential learning methodologies. In practice however, it will all be as easy as a-b-c and the retention tenfold.
The workshop is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Facilitation & Communication SME, with a background in Behavioral Science and Neuro-Marketing.
Bogdan is combining behavioural psychology with very practical training experience. For 17 years he has worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show caller, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations. When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
- Sold OutEarly Announcement€75BTW included€75BTW included0€0
- Sold OutFinal Spot€95BTW included€95BTW included0€0
- Sold OutIncluding One 1-on-1 Session€245BTW included€245BTW included0€0